Sunday, July 7, 2013

An Early Gift

Salam! hi there! How's life? Been good huh?

It's been a while since my last post. As usual, I was busy with the university thingy. It was a veeeery tough term, but everything are paid off at the end. I felt like, the last term that I've smoothly faced (hehe) was the hardest term so far. I was hectic, and yes, can't do whatever I want to do. Absolutely it's because of I had so many things to work on. I was planned to take part to several events, but I couldn't accomplished it, too bad isn't it? Okay I'll stop mumbling hihiy!

Actually I'll write the happy-jolly post. Well, it's because I just got back from.. United State of America:"""') Yep, where New York is, where Brooklyn is, where my dream city is. So here it is.

In about three months ago, my dad told me that there's a training that would be held in Baltimore, USA. The first thing I told him was, "I'M IN, I'D LIKE TO JOIN YOU"

Hahaha, but I was kidding, seriously, I thought It wouldn't be fair to my brother. I went there on 2008, so I thought it was the right time for him to go with my dad instead of me. But to cut this story, my brother couldn't come with dad, he was a newbie on his job. And, my dad reaaally want my mom to join him, he wanted me to join him as well. 

At first, I was worried when it comes to the due date of applying visa. Well, anyway, my 2008 visa was still valid that time, but we had to apply for  a different kind of visa. Anyway, I was worried about how it would be, I'm wearing hijab, would it be any difficulties? To be honest, that feeling did passed my mind all the time before I apply for the visa and before my departure. I was kind of worried because it was just the two of me and my mom because my dad was already there. We caught up because when my dad departed, I was still on the exam week. There were sooo many 'what if' in my mind that had been haunting me.


But then, I started to get rid of that feeling, and started to thought: "If Allah put me here, Allah will let me through this"

And you know what? I didn't get any difficulty or trouble during the making of my visa, until I arrived at Washington. Everything was okay, more than okay. I felt like, I'm utterly blessed. It's like an early birthday gift from Allah and also a berkah Ramadhan for me. I'm so grateful to came back there. I always wanted to go there. Even now, I already miss the atmosphere of USA.






The Arrival, dad picked us up

Happy face! 

Outside Washington Dulles Airport

Rent car

Daddy, I'm a proud daughter




Alhamdulillah.
Ps: to be continued :-p 


No comments:

Post a Comment